Spring is just around the corner and it’s the perfect time to give your home a makeover with some fresh and colorful decor ideas. Whether you want to add some floral accents, pastel hues, or natural elements, you can find everything you need at The Interiors Store, your one-stop shop for all things home.
In this blog post, I will share with you some of the best spring decor ideas from The Interiors Store, and how you can use them to create a beautiful and inviting space for the season.
Spring Decor Ideas for Your Living Room
The living room is where you spend most of your time relaxing, entertaining, and enjoying your family. To make it feel more cosy and cheerful, you can add some spring touches with these items from The Interiors Store:
- A cushion is an inexpensive way to brighten up your sofa or armchair with its vibrant colors and patterns. You can choose from a variety of designs & colours – plain, floral, botanical or geometric. The Interiors Store has a great selection of cushions.
- A colourful rug will add some texture and warmth to your living room. Multi coloured striped rugs made from recycled fabrics offer an eco friendly way to update a room. Or choose a more classic wool or viscose.
- Mirrors are the best replacement for natural light that you can find. The reflective surfaces will bounce back any natural light making its way into the room, meaning you’ll get extra light with a few strategically place mirrors. Angle them to be perpendicular on the walls to the windows – that way they catch the light and bouncing it off the walls opposite to create more brightness.
Spring Decor Ideas for Your Bedroom
The bedroom is where you retreat to for rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation. To make it feel more comfortable and serene, you can add some spring touches with these items from The Interiors Store:
- A spring duvet cover that will refresh your bed with its light and airy fabric and design. You can choose from a range of materials, such as cotton, linen, or bamboo. The Interiors Store has a variety of spring duvet covers that are breathable, soft, and easy to change.
- A floral wall art that will brighten up your bedroom wall with its beautiful and realistic image. The Interiors Store has a selection of framed floral wall art – either printed on canvas or glazed – and smaller pieces made from glass.
- A scented diffuser that will fill your bedroom with a pleasant and relaxing aroma. You can choose from a range of scents, such as lavender, jasmine, or citrus. The Interiors Store has a range of scented diffusers that are long-lasting, natural, and eco-friendly.
I hope you enjoyed these spring decor ideas from The Interiors Store, and that they inspired you to spruce up your home for the season.